Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, July 9, 2007 - Mystery Quilt

This is the mystery quilt I made for Carol Doak's mystery quilt challenge in her online quilt group. I finished it and have it hanging at work. It's the perfect wall size and is pink and purple, my two favorite colors.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Your mystery quilt turned out awesome!! I haven't gotten around to making that one yet. How are your postcards coming? I still haven't made mine...they're on my list to complete tonight. I sort of had a run in with a heart block and haven't gotten the gumption to make new ones yet! Now I'm down to the wire. =(
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
That is very beautiful!! The bright colors really make it pop! You are a very talented quilter... Kristie
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Oh I really like that one especially the colors. Cindy
Permanent Link

No comments: