Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday, July 23, 2007 - Wedding Shower

Well the wedding shower went really well! I got up early Sun. morning and mom helped me put the last border on the quilt for the wedding. I was hoping to baste it at her house this weekend, but we ran out of time. So we made lavendar water for the irons instead. It smells so good. You use it just like water to iron with, but it has a lavendar scent. I'm so excited that it worked. We went to town for the shower about 12:30 and got everything set up. There were probably 25 people that showed up, but it was just so much fun to see the new gifts they got. They even really liked the table runner. Sorry Kristie and Cindy, but I won't be sending it your way. They also liked the signature quilt. I'm so happy they liked them both. That means they should like the quilt for their bed. My little bro came with me, so he drove home. It was so nice not to have to drive. I got my school work done too, so I'm glad it wasn't too much work.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
That is awesome!! I bet the table runner ends up on top of one of their dressers in the bedroom once they get that quilt.
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Oh great I knew they would like it. I guess I can always wait for something else that you make. Cindy
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I'm so glad they liked it. That makes all the work worth-while, doesn't it? Rhoda
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Well, I'm glad to hear that they loved their gifts, but sad that I'm not getting the table runner :o) Kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: