Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, July 9, 2007 - Western Quilt



I finally picked out the fabric for my brothers wedding quilt. I got all the blocks made this weekend and I will sew them together tonight. I just ran out of time this weekend, but I did get 32 blocks made, so I'm pleased with my efforts. This is also a Kay Capps Cross pattern called Goddess of Light. Really simple to make and I think they will love the fabrics. There bedroom color is blue.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
They're going to love it! I'm sure you feel so much better about the wedding now that you're involved and making a quilt! =)
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
This is my favorite. I love the patten but the fabric is just my style. Where did you get it? I love it!!! Kristie
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Gee there hasn't been one yet of yours that I haven't liked. Keep them coming. Cindy
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - great colors
Posted by born2quilt
I love these colors, my son would love this quilt. He made his first at 10 and now he is 12 and making a pillow for his room.
Permanent Link
Monday, August 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
Wow I really like that too.. I have been collecting western fabric to make things to decorate my apartment but all I have suceeded in making so far is a couch caddy so I don't loose my remote to the TV.. LOL Heather
Permanent Link

No comments: