Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday, July 21, 2007 - Busy

Well yesterday was really busy at work, so I didn't get a chance to blog. Thurs. night I went out to supper with my mom and we had a quick Olive Garden supper before she had to go back to work for Sew and Sews Club. It went fairly well and I learned a lot, but the lady was unprepared and I felt bad for her. I got the pens I need for the signature quilt, so I'm good to go. After club mom and I went to the grocery store and the crazy store. I picked up the cups and nuts for the shower. I think I just have to pick up the sherbet today and then be good to go for the shower. I am packed and going to sew for a little bit before I leave at 2 to go home. I might have to wait until 4 for my little bro to get off work and come with me, but he's not sure if he is going or not yet. Last night Paul and I went out with his mom to supper and then Menards and Lowe's. I think he just loves to look, but oh well. I need to get the borders on the quilt, so I better get busy.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Saturday, July 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Wow, do you ever slow down? I hope you have fun at the shower and everything goes well... kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Saturday, July 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
ok, what is the crazy store? Have a great time at the shower. You sound very organized. Rhoda
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Saturday, July 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
The shower is going to be just wonderful so relax and enjoy it. OK what is the crazy store? Cindy
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Monday, July 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
How sad is it that I anticipated Wal-mart being the Crazy store?
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: