Wednesday, May 25, 2022

End of May Quilts

 We've reached the end of May and I've met most of my self-imposed deadlines. I was supposed to go to a meeting and meet up with a co-worker, so I worked hard to make this fast and easy baby quilt for another co-worker. I got it done and it turned out super cute, but the meeting was cancelled, so I'll find another way to get it to her. This is a fast and easy Villa Rosa pattern that uses charm squares. 

I quilted this for another. It's really big at 99x109, so it took a lot of work. 
I decided to get this made for another co-worker and was planning to drop it off at the Monday meeting. I decided the Tuesday before to finish it, so I pieced the top and made a flying trip to my dad's house to quilt it on Sunday. I finished it this week. 

The big quilt. I did 2 of these. 
I'm making a graduation quilt for a mom to gift to her daughter for college graduation. She requested rainbow colors and music. I'm doing Happy Blocks. I think it will turn out great. 
I finished all the side pieces for Rhododendron Trail. I have the 4 corners left and then to piece it. I think I'll be putting it together in the camper while we are on vacation this summer. 

I'm also working on Grassy Creek. I'm using these as leader enders. 
My cousin's son gave me shirts and jeans and I made him a denim quilt for his high school graduation. 
I love how the back turned out with the different colors of jeans. 
I quilted and bound this antique quilt for a lady from my hometown. It's a simple meander and then an off-white binding as the front has a bit of both. 

I finished 4 quilts this month, which seems pretty good to me. I need to keep moving forward to get a few more done. 


2 comments:

Sara said...

Wowza! You have been busy. Can't wait to see what that music quilt becomes.

Jennifer said...

Another great month! I really like the baby quilt, great way to use a charm pack.