Paul's been working in Pierre all week, so after I got Mikaela to bed, I had some sewing time. I was able to put all the blocks together for my Blush quilt on Monday and Tuesday nights. On Wed. I decided it needed the border extended down into the quilt, so I tore the seams and added pieces to the top and bottom. I love how it turned out.
I bought the fabric for the borders on clearance when I was in Dell Rapids, so I only paid $12 for the entire top! The jelly roll was won in a drawing Cindy from Blue Bird Sewing had. It had words and was very directional, so I cut the borders lengthwise. I measured all the borders and the entire top was sewn with the 1/4" foot. For those of you who know me well. I almost always sew with the walking foot and I don't always measure my borders the "correct" way. I actually took the time to do so on this quilt.
Thurs. night Paul was home, so he watched Mikaela so I could measure and get the borders put on. It's now ready for quilting. I just have to put the backing together, but I haven't been home long enough to do that yet. I do have all the fabric, so it will go together quickly!