In September I got busy and worked on my little brothers Crown Royal quilt. I'd like to have it done before Christmas, so I started sewing the blocks together. I did pretty good sewing 6 blocks a night, for 3 nights, then I got bored! The first night I looked at the fabric I had to see how I liked it. I think it's going to turn out awesome!! Just 12 blocks left to sew and I can put it together. My goal is to have the top done by the end of Oct.
As you may remember I made my other brother one for Christmas 2 years ago. I love how they turn out, but the cutting/sewing/pressing suck because it's all bias edges and you can't use a hot iron or you melt the thread.
So it's coming along and I hope I can get it done in the next few months. It's one of those lingering UFO's I just can't get rid of!