Monday, October 10, 2011

Catch Up projects

I realized when I was working on my journal that I was missing a few pictures of projects I had completed over the past few months. This is the block I made for Cindy in Oct., her month in the Friendship Block Swap. I love the churn dash block and she does as well. I had to remake part of it, to make sure I got the wood grain going the right direction.
Cindy Block
I also made this zipper pillow for Groovy Girls for Oct. I actually had it done in Aug. as it was for a presentation at the fair.
Quilt 023
For Sept. Groovy Girls I made this Kindle Cover. I just love how it turned out. It's from scraps of the Maxine fabric I had laying around.
Quilt 027
It's a simple cover to make and I love how the binding is put on so you don't have to double sew it.
Quilt 028

I'm trying to keep up with all my projects, but it just seems like some get put to the side every once in a while.

1 comment:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

You always get so much acomplished! Everything looks great