The Valentine Sewing Party has commenced! So far I have cut out the fabric and stitched together three rows. They went together pretty quickly, even for having to do some marking of diagonals.
My fabric cut out, on the backing fabric.
The three rows are together. Now to finish the top and get it quilted! I'm hoping to have it quilted and the binding on by the end of the evening, so I can take it to work on Monday.
I sewed the three rows together, added the corners, and gave it a good pressing. I was able to get the top together, loaded, and quilted before supper. Now to square it up, get the binding on, and sew it down.
I attempted to do some hearts in the quilting.
I put the binding on it and started the hand sewn binding. I got over half done before calling it a night. I should be able to easily finish it tomorrow.
I finished the hand sewing on the binding Monday at lunch, so it now adorns my office desk for the next month. I had such a fun time at the Valentine Sewing Party and look forward to the next one.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my Valentine Sewing Party progress. Happy Sewing!