Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sewing lots... with nothing to show for it!

I've been doing lots of sewing, just nothing with my machines, so I don't have much to show for it. I haven't touched my machine since last week Wednesday. I've been working on an applique quilt and there were a lot of little pieces to trace and cut out and I've been doing a lot of that. I finally have them all cut out, but don't like the heels, so I got some different fabric to do the heels and now I should be good to go. I'm hoping to make lots of progress on it this weekend.
Monday night I started working on my Valentine's Tablerunner using English paper piecing. Since Jen sent me the bag with everything I need, I'm good to go. I have about 20 done so far and each one gets easier and faster to do. I'm hoping to have it done by the big day 1 month from today, but we'll have to see. I'm hitting one of those milestone birthdays that day, so I may just be celebrating too much to finish it too.
Last night I had an awesome class of ladies for the Fast & Furious Baby quilt and they really had a good time making it. Next week I'm fully scheduled with classes, but I love it, so I can't wait.
Tonight I'm meeting mom for a party with the old QC-new FC girls so it's gonna be a fun night! I can't wait to see the girls since I was sick the last time everyone got together.

1 comment:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Cool! This is gonna be fun! Glad you're joining in!