Last night I started to work on a Zip It Up case. I had it cut out and started to figure out which pieces went to it, when I realized nothing was matching up. I had cut 3 different projects all in the same fabric and put them all in the bag. I couldn't figure out which pattern they were for either. I finally figured out I had all the binding cut for the large thread dispenser, but had used green instead of the teal. Now I'm thinking I should just make another to use up all this excess binding I already have cut!
As I was organizing I found all the materials for the small thread dispenser, so I quickly made it up last night. I need to put an elastic and button on it, but it's done. I used scraps of Pinkerville, so the head is cut off, but honestly I don't think I'll even notice and it matches all the other bags I have cut out from this line. Now I just need to get busy and actually sew them up.