Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Last week of January

For Valentine's Day, my friend Linda hosted a sock exchange. It could be any socks and include anything else we wanted to provide. This was my package from Pam in OH. I love the purple and camping socks and those heart pins are so cool. The kids found the candy quickly. 
Mikaela wanted a new minkee blanket and I quilted this minkee with luxe cuddle on the back. My friend Emilee did the binding for me. It turned out wonderful and Mikaela loves it. 
Mathew needed some additional masks, so I made him a few new ones. 
My leader ender project this week has been mini Brick Road blocks for a table runner. I'm using Glamping Gypsies scraps. 
I'm working on a new baby quilt and these are the giraffe heads. 
Our Chiefs are in the Super Bowl, so we're looking forward to watching on Sunday. 
I finished the Hope quilt along top and bought backing, so I hope to quilt it soon. 

My stash report for January:
In this Month: 14.75
Out This Month: 24 yards
____________________________
+9.25 yards of stash used

 

No comments: