Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Friday

Friday I laid out my Everyday Handmade Hexie project. I wasn't sure how many more I needed to make, so I wanted to try laying it out. This is going together nicely, but I have quite a few more white hexie flowers to do before I am ready to put it together. 
Hubby got me some wonderful flowers for my birthday and Valentine's Day. 
My best friend from college sent me a really cool magnet frame and these awesome Jackrabbint magnets. It was packaged in the best blue and yellow ribbons too. Go Jacks!
Mikaela wanted to make me a zippered pouch, so she picked purple fat quarters and a purple zipper. We used the Purse Nickities pattern by Lazy Girl Designs. 
I used the ByAnnie Lola pencil case pattern to make a case from my Arrival fabric that I had already had quilted. I had to make it a bit smaller for the piece of fabric I had, but it worked really well. 

Bailey is growing quickly. She's 25lbs and 3 months old. She got her 3rd shot on Friday. 

 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Bailey is so cute! Hope all the puppy training has gone well and she isn’t wreaking too much havoc on the house!