Tuesday, January 03, 2023

2022 Overview

 This year was a good year for my sewing and quilting. I was feeling back to myself. I continue a daily chemo routine, but it doesn't have the side effects of the previous chemo treatments. 

I made a lot of bags, both as teacher gifts and for myself. I did a whole slew of byAnnie bags. 

Large Quilts: 22

Small Quilts: 31

Bags: 60

Others (pillowcases, pants, journal covers, etc.) 63

Customer projects: 18

Gifted: 80


I gifted a lot of bags to teachers, friends, and others. I gave away a lot of baby quilts and quilts to family and friends. I made a lot of customer quilts and just when I thought I was done, I got three more t-shirt quilts. These have taken a lot of my time. I am hoping to get more of my own done this year. I did not get to a quilt retreat this year, so I have not finished as many tops as I sometimes normally do when I get several days of sewing.  

2 comments:

Sara said...

You manage to finish so many projects each year, and still remain busy with your kids and other family. Happy New Year!!

Jennifer said...

So glad 2022 had you feeling better - and wow, always impressed with how much you get done!