Friday, January 29, 2021

This weeks sewing

I've been busy making more masks. I made the dog one for Mikaela and then I made myself a Bernina one. While I was at it I made a few for my sewing friends as well. A FB friend liked the pins, so I made her 3 more and sent them out to her this week. 


Then I made Mikaela another dog one and another Bernina one. 
I made my friend bags and just showed the inside. I'm not a bit orange fan, but I think she'll love the outside fabric. 
These are the bags on the outside and since her last name is Fox, I hope she will get a good laugh out of them.
I threw in a mask as well. 
Mikaela got her hair cut the other night and her stylist did a 5 strand braid. It turned out so cool. 

I made her a bag out of leftover fabric. 
A mask for each kid last night rounded out my week. I have a bunch more masks, but I'll have to work on them this weekend. 
I'm working on a baby quilt and it's coming together pretty well. 
Today I laid out this Hope quilt and hope to get it sewn together this weekend. I think it will make a great teacher quilt. 

 

2 comments:

Andee Neff said...

One cannot have too many masks these days! Love that braid too!

Jennifer said...

Wow, you’ve been busy! Hope that means that you’re feeling better with more energy to sew