Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Grassy Creek Mystery

I had really good intentions with Grassy Creek, but got sick before Thanksgiving and never really got better until the new year. I did get some sewing done and most of it is cut out, but I've been finishing custom orders first. 
Clue 2 

Clue 1

Clue 3 (just a couple done)
Clue 5 (all the FG done)
Clue 4 (a few done)
Parts of Clue 5 the other half done. 

While I am way behind, I am enjoying the sewing process, even if it is slow. I'm still not 100%, so I just sew as I feel like I am able. I've been limiting myself to 1 hour every other day or so. I'll eventually get it done. 
 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You’ve still made great progress! I think it took me 2 years to get my first Bonnie mystery finished!

Andee Neff said...

I am in good company then...I am still working on getting all my parts together. Have a busy week this week so likely next week before all the parts are done. No worries, no rush!