Monday, January 25, 2021

Busy Sewing Week

 I've been busy sewing this week. While I couldn't show everything on IG or FB, I have been very busy with custom orders. I finished this cross wall hanging for a former co-worker. 

Mikaela made these key fobs out of her favorite Science fabric. 
She also made this treat pouch for Bailey's treats. We didn't have a pattern, just kind of winged it. 
I made this Wrist Wrap for a friend to see if it is what he wants. 
I also made him an apron. 
I made caring heart blocks for the quilt guild. They will be used in quilts given to members going through challenges. 
I made these for a customer who wanted brands to match her kitchen. I used the Desert Stars pattern from Atkinson Designs. 


The pattern Random Shuffle is the topple your stash challenge for The Sewing Center group, so I made it out of Glamping Gypsies. It still needs to be quilted. 


1 comment:

Sara said...

You have been very busy. It’s good that you are getting some energy back so you can enjoy sewing again.