Wednesday, January 20, 2021

January Sewing

My quilting friend Linda had her daughter-in-law make these beautiful cookies for me. She used the Tula Pink fabric below as the inspiration. 

Monday was a holiday, so I was able to quilt these two table runners. They are Desert Stars by Atkinson Designs
I also quilted this minkee blanket for Mikaela for her birthday. I just quilted it with loops and it quilted up BEAUTIFULLY!! I couldn't have had a better day quilting. 
Here's the table runners as I got them made. They are a custom order for a gal I know from back home. 

I have been working on hexie diamonds to make a quilted table runner. I got these finished and have started on the white hexies. It's going together surprisingly fast. 
I made Mikaela some new, bigger masks with nose pieces. She really likes them. 



 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Glad you’re feeling better! Love the Minkee blanket - I could use one of those this weekend - temps have dropped for three days!