Wednesday, October 05, 2011

September Quilting Accomplishments

September was a very productive month for me! I made several samples for the store and even realized I'm missing a few pictures. I made this name tag holder for Groovy Girls.
Quilt 032
This pillow is for Oct. for GG's.
Quilt 027
Another Pillow for GG's
Quilt 022
A QAYG baby quilt with prairie points sample for the store.
Quilt 005
A Diaper Clutch for my cousin Molly.
Quilt 004
Patti's block for the Friendship Block Swap
Quilt 040
Bound a Mug Rug for Kim at work as I passed on the Atta girl award to her.
Quilt 042
Bound a wall hanging my mom had done in a mystery quilt night at our quilt retreat last year.
Quilt 045
Quilted Jenn's Hunky Dory quilt
Quilt 046
Made Jacque's block for the Friendship Block Swap
Quilt 053
Made two Diaper clutchs out of the sandbox fabric.
Quilt 058
Made the blocks for the Crown Royal quilt.
Quilt 060

I got 66 hours in and I feel like I accomplished a lot. I've already set goals for October.
I plan to make a baby blanket for our friend Jory's little boy Bridger.
I'm working on putting my Blush quilt together and would like to get it finished.
I'm finishing up a quilt for our daycare lady out of the Wanna Be a Cowboy fabric.
I'd also like to work on mom's Jim Shore quilt and my Mocha Meringue quilts. We'll see how well I do, since these are all big quilts.

1 comment:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

You always accomplish alot! Love the pillows.