Monday, May 09, 2022

May quilting

 May is already flying by and since I have self-imposed deadlines, I knew it was going to go quickly. 

Yesterday we celebrated with my brother's family as his daughter was confirmed. It was a beautiful day. It's the first time we've all been together for a picture since a few years ago.

Saturday we were at my brother Jim's ranch for their branding. My brother Ed's girlfriend Rebecca was with us while he was at a shooting tournament. It was hot in the afternoon and by the time we branded it was cold and rainy. I was sopping wet. 
Paul helped with branding too. 
I picked out fabrics for my heart bargello and started cutting it out last week. 
I finished up this butterfly and dragonfly quilt for a special cousin. I hope to gift it this week. 
My hairstylist wanted to gift this fabric as a bag to a co-worker, so I made it for her. It's a panel like fabric and I quilted it and then made the bag. 
 
This week I'm working on binding a baby quilt and making a rag quilt for my cousin's son for graduation. I only have 2 weeks and I need to get working on it at a faster pace!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You’ve had some really good family time to enjoy! I’m looking forward to seeing your Bargello quilt.