Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday, July 13, 2007 - Woven Star Done!



This is the other side of the table runner. It has all sewing supplies in b/w. I'm really impressed with the binding as it kind of seals it all in. This is a really easy pattern and I had a lot of fun making it. It will go on my cedar chest in the bedroom to match my b/w quilt.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, July 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I love the thread fabric. Rhoda
Permanent Link
Friday, July 13, 2007 - thanks for posting the pictures
Posted by mamanance
It is great to see the finished project. The pink goes so well with the black and white. I think I will have to add that pattern to my collection - it just seems like an intriguing idea.
Permanent Link
Friday, July 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by sewsue
Love the color combinations. Also the pattern is great.
Permanent Link
Friday, July 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vera
Love the fabric and the pink and black looks wonderful together...
Permanent Link
Sunday, July 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
That is so very pretty I just love how you use pink and black. Keep those pictures coming. Cindy
Permanent Link

No comments: