Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, July 9, 2007 - Woven Stars - In progress



I uploaded a bunch of pictures at home this weekend so I could show what I've been working on. This is the woven star table runner I'm taking the class on Thurs. nights for. It's kind of hard to see, but once I get the black and white borders on and finish the weaving I think it will be really cool. It will be reversible, so I will have two different borders and a binding which matches both. This is the pattern I've been blogging about the past few days.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
That is SOOOOO cool!!!!!!!! I take it you're on a pink and black and white kick. =)
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
That is really neat! Love all of the bright colors!! Kristie
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
This is going to turn out so sharp! I love what you do with the weaving. Rhoda
Permanent Link

No comments: