Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, July 9, 2007 - Postcards



These are the postcards I made for the postcard swap I am in. I had fun making the ones on the bottom, but my rwb heart didn't turn out so well. The b/w hearts are my favorites because they use scraps from my quilt. I enjoy making these, but it always takes time away from my other big projects.
I put the smaller picture in the next post. That way they are smaller. Yes Jen I had the same problem. I figured it wasn't getting any better so I quit. It's a wavy heart!


Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Those are beautiful!!! Of course, with me living on a farm and having horses, the cowboy boots are my favorite!!! Kristie
Permanent Link
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
I'm with Kristie I love the cowboy boot one but I think they all look awesome. Heather
Permanent Link

No comments: