Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, July 9, 2007 - My Purse



I designed this purse using the same techniques as the Low Slung bag, but made it a purse size since I couldn't find one I liked in the store. I absolutely love it and it's the perfect size! The outside pockets are perfect for my cell phone and keys, so I can always reach them quickly. This is made with b/w scraps from the quilt too.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Very fun purse! I really like that you used the feather stitch. I usually just use the triple straight stitch on purses to that they look more professional than just a single straight stitch. But this, I really really like the looks of.
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Very nice, love the design... Kristie
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I really like this one and I do like how you did the decorative stitching on it too. Cindy
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Every bit as cute! Rhoda
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Fun colors
Posted by born2quilt
What a great purse. I love the embroidery on it. Very nice. Steph
Permanent Link

No comments: