Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday, July 29, 2007 - Mini Big Board


This is the Mini Big Board I made this morning. I have an over the door ironing board, so I got a 24X48" board from Menards and covered it with two layers of batting, a layer of the gray thinsulate stuff, and then the carpenter fabric. I just love it and was looking for a way to use it and I think this is perfect. It is so me! Paul's a custom homebuilder/ carpenter, so this really fits my style. I made one for my mom's b-day last year and it is 22"X60" for her regular board. I just used a stapler to attach all the layers and pulled them taunt.


Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Sunday, July 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Woooooow, I love that fabric! That is such a great idea. Kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Sunday, July 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
That is SOOO awesome! I think my mom and I are going to have to make big boards!!
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Sunday, July 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
That is so cute. Is that one of those ironing boards that sits on top of your regular ironing board? I've been thinking of making myself one. Cindy
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Monday, July 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
That fabric is just too much! Where ever did you find that? what fun. The board sounds like a really good idea. Rhoda
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: