Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday, July 27, 2007 - Week - Gone!

Well this week is completely gone and I don't feel like I accomplished anything. Monday night we went to Paul's grandpas for supper. It was a really nice evening, but we didn't get home until after 9 and I was completely exhausted. Tues. night I was going to sew. That was my goal all day. Except it was 106 when I got home and I didn't want to cook, so we went to the little diner for supper. It was 8 when we got home, so I got out the serger to make my dress and I look through the fabric and realize that I need to line it because it's see through. So I quit! Wed. night I met my mom at the nail place and we got them done and then went to the fabric stores and I got the lining fabric I needed. We also did some other shopping, so it was 10 when I got home. Then last night I started working on my moms wall quilt for her birthday. It looked really cool, but I cut it wrong, so I was upset. I called mom and she came out and helped me, then we put the quilt board on top of the layed flat futon and she helped me baste my brothers wedding quilt. I always hate that job, but she was so helpful and we had it done in 2 hours! Thank goodness for moms help or it probably would still not be done the week before the wedding. Tonight we are going to the Sewing Center for the Customer Appreciation BBQ. I even got Paul to agree to come with me. Probably because it involves food. He's not much for going there any other time. He doesn't care how often I go there as long as I don't drag him along all the time. Tomorrow we are going to Deerfield Lake to go fishing. It is really high up in the hills, so we won't have to deal with the high heat that is expected for this weekend. Some relaxing time at the lake will be nice. Maybe Sunday I will get to sew!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, July 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Don't you hate it when you really want to sew and something always gets in the way? Rhoda
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Friday, July 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Sounds like you need to slow down...You will have to post a photo of your dress. Kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Friday, July 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
I envy you going up into the hills. Mind you we could do with a bit of heat over here in the UK. It hasn't stopped raining for 3 months. love and hugs ginaxxx
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Saturday, July 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I really hate it when I'm all ready to sew and then something else comes up. That's why I need to win the lottery so all I can do all day is sew. Cindy
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: