Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday, July 9, 2007 - Tote Bag



This tote bag (could be a purse) was made using scraps and a pattern in the Happy Hour book from Atkinson designs. I fell in love with the tote bag at the quilt show and had to have the book. It was super simple to make and makes a great lunch bag for work or could be a great purse when I wash my other one.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Love it! I usually carry a bag to work big enough for purse and lunch. I'm currently using the chelsea bag from Lazy Girl.
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
love the black/white with the pink, very eye catching... Kristie
Permanent Link
Monday, July 9, 2007 - Great look
Posted by born2quilt
I love the colors. This is great color combination. I could a tote for work too. Steph
Permanent Link

No comments: