Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday, July 13, 2007 - Woven Star Done!

I finished my woven star table runner last night! The class was so much fun and we laughed and joked the whole time. It amazes me that I am 20 years younger than all the other ladies, yet we all still find a lot to talk about. I devistated two ladies when I told them the Willie Nelson concert next week was postponed to Sept. I had read it online before class, but they hadn't heard the news. This is the back side of the tablerunner. The border is b/w sewing machines. It's a reversible table runner.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, July 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
That turned out so beautifully! I'm glad you had a good time at your class. There are a lot of things that age make no difference to. Rhoda
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Friday, July 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it!!!!!!! It turned out soooo cool!!
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Friday, July 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I love it. I turned out beautiful. I am the youngest in my quilt guild and I am 35. They call me "little girl" I think it is funny... Kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Saturday, July 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by
I absolutely love it. Does that pattern have a name? The colors are great together. Cindy The pattern is called Woven Star by DreamweaverEdited by MoneikQuilts on Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 10:20 AM
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: