Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - A trip to town

Mom and I made our trip to town today. We left the house by 7:00 am and were there by7:30am for coffee with her friends. One of the ladies daughters just got married, so we got to see pictures. We ran our errands and I found the fabric I wanted to use for the mission statement quilt I'm going to make after the wedding. We had about 15 min. to spare before my haircut so we looked in the store in town that has three different buildings on the main street. It just kills me, but they have three buildings, with a different store in between each. You bring all your purchases to the one building and pay for it. The doors are just open on the other two, no one working there! I guess that is small town for you. I got a nice short haircut and now I feel a lot better. I attempted to stain my moms quilt rack and window frame. I've decided I'm not a stainer. I'll leave that to Paul, my carpenter boyfriend. My other brother and his friend arrive tomorrow, so it will be a full day. Thanks for all the comments on my pictures from yesterday. I'll try to post some of the wedding after it is over.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
It sounds like you are having such a great time this week getting ready for the big day. A family wedding is always such a fun time. We had one once in Minnesota and we all traveled there and stayed in the same hotel. What fun we had and we even had T shirts printed that said " I survived Mike and Katie's wedding". What a fun picture that was the day after with all of us in our T shirts. Remember to stop, breathe and enjoy the whole thing.
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Wow, I am getting nervous and it's not even my wedding! Kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: