Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Wedding Shower Deer Wall Hanging


This is the deer wall hanging I made for Jim and Adele's wedding shower in CO. We go there next weekend. The print wasn't the best for the pattern, but I wanted to try the pattern. It is really easy and goes together in under an hour! I would definately do this one again, but not with a directional print.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, August 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I'm sure they will love it. What pattern is that? I've never seen is before. I love the deer fabric. Kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Friday, August 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I love that pattern too. I can understand what you mean about using directional fabric. It makes the whole thing more complecated. Do you know where you got the pattern from? Rhoda
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Friday, August 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
That turned out great; they'll love it!
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: