Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday, August 23, 2007 - Exhausted!

I'm completely exhausted, but having a great time this week. Tues. night mom and I went to Bombshell and Craig Morgan. They were both really good shows. Last night we went to Hancocks for a pattern fitting class. It was a promo for this pattern system, but it was really interesting to learn how to fit patterns to our body size. We got the tools to use to make the contours different. We both learned a lot and my mom took tailoring in college, so she thought it was new to her too. We had planned to go to Joe Nichols at 8:30, but when we left at 8 it was pooring rain, so we went to my little bros house instead and I went home. I was home by 9! Paul, his mom and I visited for a while, so it was nice to catch up with them. Tonight we are going to the PRCA rodeo and will do so Fri & Sat. as well. Paul is going to come those nights. The guys we know who are riding will ride tomorrow night. I am so looking forward to vacation! 1 day and counting!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Thursday, August 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
You sound sooooooo busy! Have fun at the rodeo. Richard rode for a couple of seasons here at the Bar W. He did the bull riding...I begged him to stop and he eventually did. I love watching it as long as it's not MY husband. Kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Thursday, August 23, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Wow, it doesn't sound like you'll be slowing down with your vacation either. Is this the week a year you and your mom sew??
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by maryann64
Hi not surprised you are exhausted. Keep on trucking. Hugs Mary Ann
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: