Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday, August 13, 2007 - Pretty Purses


Okay I lied, I got a burst of energy and came down to print some pictures, so I just took pictures of the purses while I was waiting for the other pictures to print. The first is the Horse purse. I am such a big fan I don't think I'll be able to give it away like I had originally intended.


This one is the blue/purple batik with the decorative stitches. I really think this is pretty too, but I made it for Sandy, Adele's mom, and I really hope she likes it.

This is my new prize purse, made especially for me. I really liked the one I made for mom, but this one is a little more my style, with lots of pockets. I think it will come in handy when we go to the quilt stores this weekend and I have room to stuff my purchases.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, August 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
Wow I really like the horse one too.. I definately wouldn't be able to give that up..LOL they all look great. Heather
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Monday, August 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
You've been busy ,There all nice but I like the fabric in the last one .
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I'll be waiting for my purse to arrive! :o) They are all beautiful, but you know the horse is my favorite! I love it! Krisite
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - Great job
Posted by born2quilt
I really like them. I especially like the blue one! I like the embroidery on it. Good job, Stephanie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
I love them!
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vera
I like them all, my favorite is the horse one...
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps
Wow nice bags!!! You have a lot of nice stuff on your blog. Maybe stuff will start slowing down arund here in a bit and I'll be able to keep up better :0)
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Wow those are great I love each and everyone of them. Cindy
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Your purses turned out great! Which pattern are you using for these?
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: