Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thursday, August 30, 2007 - Todd, Ed, and Troy



I've sadly neglected telling everyone about my other brother Ed. He's my little brother, okay younger is a more appropriate word. He's 21 and 6'5" and 215lbs. He is the one in the center of the picture. His friend Todd is my "little brother" too. We had their graduation reception out at his dad's garage. He calls my mom "mom" and he's part of the family. He was there for Ed when my grandparents died and Jim and I had significant others. Troy the guy in the red went to school with both of them. Ed and Todd just showed up with a fifth wheel camper and they are mowing the lawn and getting ready to park it for the weekend. We live a mile and a half from where the wedding is, so they will probably just walk home and crash in it after the dance so there won't be any drunk driving. Paul and I might do the same. Anyway I'm printing pictures to hang up at my mom and dad's and found this one so I thought I would share.


Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Thursday, August 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Your brother is a big guy all right. It sounds like you are going to have SUCH a good time at the wedding and all weekend with everyone around. Rhoda
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Thursday, August 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
He certainly is a big guy. Wow what a great time you're having. Just have yourself a blast this weekend.
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Thursday, August 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by sunshine
You have the best time with your brother and his friends. Put the car keys somewhere else and party!!! You can't beat special times such as weddings and family fun.
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Thursday, August 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
You two look alike in the face. I sure hope all goes well this weekend. Can't wait to see plenty of photos. Kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Thursday, August 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
I call my brother Ryan my little brother too.. but in all reality I am the littlest one of them all. My 4 brothers (3 older 1 younger) are all over 6ft tall and I wouldn't even begin to estimate weight because they all vary.... smiles
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Thursday, August 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
You guys are going to have such a great time this weekend. I want pictures! Lots of pictures!
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: