Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday, August 27, 2007 - Sewing all day long!

Today was sewing day! My mom and I have projects for each day, because we have a lot to accomplish. Today was the day we had to get all the sewing done. Mom finished the bridesmaids dress while I embroidered the label for the wedding quilt. It turned out really good, so I'll try to post a picture tomorrow. Then I embroidered pillowcases, one with Jim and one with Adele and then put the quilt in them and tied it with the extra binding. The present is ready! Then on to my dress. Mom helped me and she made me a bolero jacket to match. There is a little hand work to do, but it is done for the most part. Tomorrow is cleaning day and Wed. we have to go to town so I can get a haircut and get some fabric or another project. I want to embroider our schools mission statement. I have it all designed on the software, but I just need fabric to stitch it out on. Mom had an amazing embroidery machine and software, so it is really easy for me to make things that are special. I helped dad put in a new kitchen faucet tonight, but the pipes didn't fit, so he'll have to get new ones tomorrow. Well I need to get to sleep. Lots to do and I'll be checking in. My parents have three computers, so it's easy to get on at least a few times a day.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
You have been one busy lady. Can't wait to see all of the photos... kristie
Permanent Link Edit Delete
Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I love hearing about all you're doing to get ready for the wedding. It reminds me of the week before my own with last minute sewing and craft projects!!
Permanent Link Edit Delete

No comments: