Thursday, January 17, 2008

First YBR top done

I finished the first YBR top last night. It doesn't have the borders on, because I'm not sure what I'm going to use for them. I have some fabric I planned on using, but I really need to finish the tablerunners first because it's the binding fabric for those. I'm not sure how much will be needed, so I really should have those finished before I use it to border the YBR. I'm also considering using a lavendar for a small border first, so I'm going to ask the gals at club tonight what they think would work best for bordering it with. I hope to do the other one this weekend as I have Sew and Sews club tonight and a tabletopper class tomorrow night. I didn't get a picture as there was no one to hold it. Guess I finished too late last night.

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I'm so glad that you got it finished. Can't wait to see a photo of it. I'm sure it is beautiful!
Kristie

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I'm with Kristie... photo's please.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Congrats!! Glad to hear that you finished your YBR. Can't wait to see it.

Cindy said...

You are just cruising along on all your projects. Can't wait to see pictures.

Jen said...

Woo hooo, what did you decide now for borders?