Monday, January 21, 2008

YBR

Today I had to go to the eye doctor since I've been having trouble with my eye and a rash below it. It doesn't hurt, but it looks hideous. He gave me some ointment and said it should be cleared up by Friday. I got out of there earlier than I get off work, but it wasn't enough time to drive back to work for, so I came on home. I got the kitchen cleaned up, cleaned the living room and bathroom, and started supper. When Paul got home he fixed ham steaks and we had supper. I finished up the other YBR top and then worked on adding some pictures to my blog and writing on one of my yahoo groups. Seems like the night flew by and I was going to start reading a new book tonight.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I hope it was nothing real serious with your eye. Hope it gets better real soon.

I bet you are relieved to have those tops finished.
Kristie