Thursday, January 03, 2008

December Quilting Accomplishments!

December was a busy month, but I did get a few things done. I feel great that I got all the Christmas presents made that I wanted to and a few others as well.

~PJ pants for Paul for Christmas
~2 Snowflake tabletoppers for Bob
~Tablerunner to match tree skirt
~Core Values wall hanging for Blake
~Hunky Carpenter wall hanging for Melanie
~2 Candy cane tablerunners for Sandy and Karent
~2 LS picture wall hangings for Ann and Angie
~2 pillowcases for Billy and Kari
~ Santa table topper for Marcie
~ Purple tablerunner for Janelle
~Treeskirt
~ Fleece blanket for Ed
~ Pillowcase for Ed
~ Black and White quilt, quilted and binding on for me!

Hopefully in the new year I'll get a lot accomplished in regards to sewing for the wedding. At least with the blog I stay caught up on my picture taking.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Woah, wait...you never told us you finished black, white & Pink. Where's it's final picture chicky??