Thursday, January 31, 2008

January Goals!

My January goal on my wedding countdown is to finish all 20 tablerunners for the reception. I am so close I can taste it I just have to stitch in the ditch around about 10 of the bindings to secure them and I'll be done! Okay, I still have to clip some threads, but that can be left for a night when I feel like curling up on the couch with Paul and watching a movie and can clip all the threads while I'm comfy.
My other goal was to have the tops finished on my YBR quilts. The tops are finished they just need borders which I plan to do this weekend. I have the fabric, I just needed to finish the bindings on the tablerunners before I could cut into it for the quilts. I still have 5 yards left for borders, so I'm doing good!
So considering I didn't have any UFO's to start the month, other than the tablerunners, but they don't count since they were WIP's. I think I'm doing pretty good to have a couple things done for FIUM! Hopefully I'll get a lot more done in Feb.
The Feb. goals are:
Make muslins of the bridesmaid and flower girl dresses
make the church banner
flowers (my aunt is doing)
gather pictures for bulletin boards
make coasters for out of town guests
ring bearer pillow
possibly my garter
Paul's vest muslin

6 comments:

Carla said...

I'm curious...what's the difference between a UFO and a WIP? I always thought that they were the same thing. Regardless, you're doing great on wedding preparations and will be stress free on wedding day!

Michelle said...

You are amazing, too, with all your projects. I really wish I had more time and ENERGY to do more than I do. I have fun when I do get something done though!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Pictures in progress. We need to see pictures.

Jen said...

My ufo's are dwindling...thank god!! You're making great progress on the wedding prep!! My frame is open and ready for you!!

Regina said...

Holy Cow! I knew you were sewing for wedding, but I guess I did not realize you were sewing your ENTIRE wedding! How wonderful!

Can't wait to see pictures!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Wow your doing great. So have you choosen a pattern for your garter?

Heather