Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Black and White Quilt FINISHED!!!!!

Here's my black and white quilt, completely finished, washed and ready to use. I think I'll take it to work first and let my coworkers see it first though. I am so happy to say it was finished in 2007! I started it in March at a class by Kay Capps Cross, a quilter from Minnesota who was giving a lecture at the Sewing Center. She uses mostly black and white in her design work. Since I spent most of the summer making gifts for my brothers wedding, I didn't get to work on it. I am so happy it is done and I can focus on wedding quilting!
december quilts 030

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh I love the black and white quilt. It turned out so very nice, WAY TO GO.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

AWESOME. It turned out fantastic. What colur are you using for your wedding colour?

Jen said...

Wow, it turned out awesome!!! How did I miss this post? Bloglines must not have caught it. =(