Monday, August 02, 2010

July Quilting Accomplishments

July was a productive month for me! Maybe not in the quilting department, but definately in the bag making area. I was able to accomplish all the goals I set and still had time to make more bags!
My goals for July included:
Bind 2 Wanna Be a Cowboy quilts - DONE!
IMG_0251
IMG_0107
Finish Lego Wedding Quilt - DONE!
IMG_0076
Make Margo Bag - I finished 3! I also made a wonder wallet to match.
IMG_0057

In addition to my goals I made lots of BAGS!
I also finished a pink/brown Runaround Bag for Macie.
IMG_0052
I made a Runaround Bag for the Wedding and a wonder wallet.
IMG_0054
I made a purple/green Margo, checkbook cover, and wonder wallet to match.
IMG_0067
I finished checkbook covers for the teal/brown Margo and wedding Runaround.
IMG_0060
I made a schlep bag out of Adoring fabric.
IMG_0194
I made myself a Margo bag out of Wanna Be A Cowboy fabric, with a wonder wallet and checkbook cover to match.
IMG_0201
I made a Summer Tote for Hannah out of Pink/Brown John Deere fabric.
IMG_0205
I made a Lots of Dots Schlep Bag and taught the class.
IMG_0215
We attended the Lego/Grieme Wedding in MN!

My goals for August??? Let's see, I don't have anything too pressing, but I should set some kind of goals.
Make Fabric Book
Quilt Baby Quilt
Tablerunners for Pfeifer and Kuhn weddings
Throw quilt for Aunt Lil
Work on 1 UFO

2 comments:

SheilaC said...

You had a great month!! Love your bags...

SheilaC

Jen said...

You're just plain wonder woman. That's all that's to it.