After my graduate class last night, I started sewing the remaining 8 rows together for my Halloween tablerunner while talking to my mom on the phone. It's so relaxing to visit and sew at the same time. I got all the rows sewn and started to sew them together, when I realized I had the white piece next to the orange ones on wrong side out. Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal, but the fabric is glow in the dark, so everyone would notice when the lights are out! I started taking the pieces apart and fixing them, but then got wrapped up in the new show Bachelor Pad and ended up hand sewing binding on Aunt Lil's quilt while it was on. Dating in the Dark came on afterward and I went back to sewing. I got a few more rows together when I realized I had another piece wrong. Apparently I should have been sewing in the dark! I would have been able to see the fabric and know I had it the right way. In the end I was able to get all 12 rows sewn together and it looks pretty cool. This tablerunner was quick and easy, but I think I'll be making it shorter for the wedding gifts I intend to make. It's 48" long which is pretty long for most tables. I still have to trim all the triangles off on both sides to square it up and then I'll quilt it. I love how it has turned out so far! I tried to take a picture of it glowing in the dark, but it didn't work so well.