Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday, September 8, 2006 - MTR Quilt

Well I decided to attempt cutting and sewing last night. I got my quilt put together and put two of the final borders on. I was too tired to cut and put the other two borders on, so I quilt. I'll have my mom look at it tonight when we get together. We are having supper and going to a dessert sampler and trunk show. The lady who is doing it makes the Gutzy Geisha design patterns. They are patterns that use asian fabrics. It will be interesting to see what she has made. Tomorrow my mom is teaching a class on purses. I am going to make one and see if I like it and then I might make more. Oh that reminds me I need to get some velcro for it. That's life and why they make stores that are open 24 hours a day. I'm going to the Hill City Outdoor Quilt show on Sunday. Should be a lot of fun. Have a good weekend.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!

Saturday, September 9, 2006 - Purses
Posted by Luv2SewandSew
Oooh can you share the patterns and pictures! My daughter has a "thing" for Asian stuff! I have a big bag of silk my brother-in-law brought back from China on one of his trips! It's gorgeous and she'd like me to make her something from it! Have fun! Michelle
Permanent Link

No comments: