Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday, September 1, 2006 - Photo quilt for VP

We finally got to give Jerry the VP the photo quilt we made for him. He loved it. I'm so excited and so happy that we made it for him. The Pres. even came and thanked us for making it for him. It meant a whole lot to everyone who was involved and to Jerry and Chris. I miss both of them already, but they will be happy in NE. Last night I went to Fall Time class again. I got most of it done. I still have about half of the quilting left to do and sew on the binding. Wish I was going to be home this weekend to do so. Paul and I are going to help the rest of my family clean out grandpa and grandmas house to get ready for the auction sale on Oct. 8th. We'll have a good time I'm sure, but we'll be working hard. I have to work on Monday so we'll be back early Sunday hopefully. We can work Monday in exchange for a day off between now and Christmas. Sounds good to me since it will be busy as classes start on Tues. for our Univ. My how time flies. I can't believe another school year is starting. Guess I'm ready to start the weekend. I want to go home now!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!

No comments: