Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday, September 22, 2006 - Dad's quilt


This is the quilt I made for my dad for fathers day and his birthday. I made 72 blocks for the quilt with pictures from my brothers and I as we grew up. He loves it!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, September 22, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vera
Oh how nice, I bet your dad loves it and is very proud. I love picture quilts. I made one a few years ago with my kids pictures on it and gave it to my daughter... You did a really good job, thanks for sharing.
Permanent Link
Saturday, September 23, 2006 - Love this one too!
Posted by Luv2SewandSew
I love this one too! You really do a good job of color choices! They look fantastic! I bet your Dad did absolutely love it! What brand of photo paper/fabric do you use?! Michelle
Permanent Link
Saturday, September 23, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by swartzrn
I LOVE it!! That looks like what I was thinking about for my MIL but not that many blocks. Did you border the pictures or applique them on the blocks! I know he adores and treasures it! GREAT JOB!!! Didn't you have fun (and relive tons of memories making it??) Julie
Permanent Link
Sunday, September 24, 2006 - Photo Quilts
Posted by anna
I love this quilt. I'm wanting to do a Photo memory wall hanging for my grandmother for christmas. What type of Photo/fabric "paper" do you use?
Permanent Link

No comments: