Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday, September 7, 2006 - Scanned Pictures

Well after the cutting incident, my finger was too sore to sew last night, so I brought my scanner and laptop into the living room and went through all the photo albums I have from my parents house. I scanned all the family pictures I wanted. You never know when I might get the urge to make another photo quilt, although for the time being, I think I'll work on t-shirt quilts and maybe test the waters of paper piecing. Who knows I might actually like it and then I could show my work on one of the groups. I'll just have to see how much I like it first. I really want to work on the row by row. Maybe after this weekend. I'm throwing out the purse I have as soon as I get this new one made. I hate the one I have now. Who knows I might even make a Chiefs on so Paul will like it. We'll just have to see. It makes me so mad that I can't upload a photo here though, so I guess I'll just have them on a couple of my yahoo sites. I'm going to get my quilt journal caught up this week if it kills me. Happy sewing or lack thereof if you're me.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!

Friday, September 8, 2006 - Pictures
Posted by Luv2SewandSew
Moneik, why can't you upload pictures here?! I want to see them! LOL! I'm glad your finger is recovering and hope it doesn't happen again! Good luck! Michelle
Permanent Link
Friday, September 8, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vera
Ouch! hope your finger is better soon. I know how you feel, I sewed through my finger a few months ago, that doesn't feel good either.
Permanent Link
Friday, September 8, 2006 - Photos
Posted by MoneikQuilts
I have a thinclient (like a computer only on a network) at work and it won't allow me to have the long address needed to upload the pictures. I keep getting an error message. I'll try on my home computer this weekend. I put all my quilt photos in my own quilt folder, so I can find them easier.
Permanent Link

No comments: