Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - Beginner PP block

I had good intentions of sewing last night. I cleaned and rearranged my sewing studio. I gathered all my fabrics to start my beginner block for the PP challenge. I figured out the fabrics for my 1000 member block too. I liked that one better, so I started it. I only took the first piece out three times before I got it right. I finally got the whole block together, but it too forever! I had a headache and was thinking that maybe I would wait to work on my beginner, but to no avail. I started it. I cut one of the pieces off after I sewed it on! I had so much trouble and I finally got it done, only to realize I have on piece that was an inch too short about 4 steps back. I finally just gave up and went to bed. I guess I was not ment to paper piece last night, although I have a nice clean spot.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Don't give up I've seen your work your doing just great .Must have been because you were tired .We all have these days good luck on your next block .
Permanent Link
Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - Spaces
Posted by Luv2SewandSew
A clean space is a happy space isn't it?! LOL! I know what you mean! There are times we're just not meant to sew and it's best to just walk away! LOL! I hope you had better luck the next time you sat down to the computer! Michelle
Permanent Link

No comments: