Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - Baby quilt

I finished a baby quilt last night. It is for my boss and it is so cute! I have to figure out how to make my pictures smaller so I can put more on here. It'll have to wait for another time. Too much sewing to do right now. I finished my row by row and it looks great for a first time. I am in Carol's group, so I'm getting motivation from the group. Tonight my mom has Sit and Sew at the store, so I will go. I'm working on a paper pieced barn and it might be nice to have someone with experience help me. My mom teaches a lot of classes at the store so she has lots of knowledge and is so patient! The woven star pattern is made by a lady in MT. I can't think of her name at the moment. Thanks to all for the compliments on my recent quilts. I have a complete journal with all my quilts, so I'll have to keep putting more up and taking some down.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 - Hi! :-)
Posted by mbquiltqueen
Thanks for your note, Moneik! I have added you as a friend. And I enjoyed seeing your work. I made a baby quilt (a "cheater quilt") recently. I enjoy handquilting; however, I had idea how long it would take to finish a hand-quilt. I think I will look for the photo I have of it and upload it to my site. Nice to "meet" ya! ;-)
Permanent Link

No comments: