Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - Pictures

Okay, so I put up a couple of pictures, but I did it really late last night, so I was tired and didn't want to fight with my computer. I decided to do a little. My pictures are too big and I was too tired to try and figure out how to make them smaller, so I will have to resize them some other time and put up pictures of my most recent quilts which are still on my camera. Last night I finishe the paper piecing I started on Sunday night. I had never in my life paper pieced and thought I had a book to show me how, but I didn't so I just winged it. I'm in a paper piecing group doing a row by row and I actually did a really good job with the first row. I'm impressed at least. We'll see how the rest of it comes out. Tonight I am going to try the barn and then work on the fish baby quilt for my boss. The baby shower is this weekend, so I should really get a gear on. I also have a paper pieced barn pattern I really want to try tonight. Tomorrow night is Sit and Sew at the local Sewing Center and I have plenty to keep me busy. Should be a lot of fun because it usually is. Guess I'll just have to see. More later...
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Don't be concerned about your pics , the quilts are beautiful .You must be on Carols site, I just finished the first row a few days ago ,I to had never paper pieced till I join the site 3 months ago now I'm hooked LOL.Carols books are fantastic ,I would recommend her special edition book ,its so nice to just print the patterns off your computer in stead of scanning them . Hazel
Permanent Link

No comments: