Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday, September 5, 2006 - Clean House

Wow we got all the cleaning done in one day! I can't believe we all worked so hard and were able to have grandpa and grandma's entire house packed up for the sale all on Sat. It sure made it nice that Paul and I could go home Sun. morning after church. We both took long naps and relaxed. I even had time to finish my Fall Time wall hanging. It is so cute. I'm glad I had time to finish it. I tried to upload some pictures from my work computer, but it didn't work, so I'll try to upload them when I get my laptop back. I forgot it at my parents house, so I'll get it when mom comes up this week for work. Friday night mom and I are going to a dessert sampler/quilt trunk show at the Quilt Corral. It should be a lot of fun and maybe I'll find some fun fabric for the purse class I am taking on Saturday. Sunday she is working at the Hill City Quilt Show in their vendor booth. I'll probably go up and take a look around. Could find some interesting fabrics there. They always have two gyms full of vendor booths and it is so much fun to look around at the quilts on main street. The quilt shop from Hettinger usually has a booth and I just love all their fabric. They are one of the best online/semi local shops and I love their selection. Guess it's time to get back to work. It'll be a fun quilting weekend.

Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Tuesday, September 5, 2006 - clean house
Posted by anna
Isn't it great to finally get the house all cleaned up? Nowthat the hard stuff is over with have fun looking at all the wonderful fabrics!
Permanent Link

No comments: