Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - Family Reunion wall hanging

I wasn't as tired last night, so I fixed my blocks for Carol's group. They were such a pain so I'm glad I could move on to something new. I have a new Pearl Louise designed wall hanging that I wanted to get done for this winter. It is so cute! I got the borders and corners on and it looks great. Now I just have to get something to back and bind it with. It will be so cute. It is all snowmen. Tonight is Sit & Sew and I'm back to working on the old red barn paper piecing. Should be a fun time.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - Good Luck!
Posted by Luv2SewandSew
I hope you get your sewing done tonight! Post some pictures of them when you're done! Michelle
Permanent Link
Thursday, September 21, 2006 - Untitled Comment
Posted by llcathey2001
Gotta post pictures it sounds so cute, can't wait to see it, Lynda
Permanent Link

No comments: